Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Where Has She Been


I do not normally listen to mainstream dance/pop/yeah that stuff radio because frankly if I even start to hear the song "California Girls" I gag. And that is just not good for my system. But the past week I have been listening intently waiting for Ghost by Fefe Dobson to come on. I'm in lust with the song, until I get tired of it.

That's right my favourite Canadian "bad ass" is back and shes back with a vengeance. It has been 7 years!! 7 YEARS!!!! I mean the other day I was saying to myself, man its too bad about her career. Honestly, I am shocked. I can only imagine how hard it is to come back after any + years and hope that your fans who have all grown up still dig your music.

Congrats Fefe because my 17 year old self likes you just as much as me in my 20s, so far. 
Check out Fefes sporadic yet sassy dancing in the video to Ghost below.
P.S. - i am seeing costume influences from Rhianna no?


No comments:

Post a Comment